Wednesday 20 November 2002

This Website and Making Contact

It seems that a lot of people are finding this website from Google and other search engines using queries such as "how to remove varnish off a guitar", "how to sand a neck", "Telecaster routing", etc. Other times people are looking for information on specific guitars (e.g. Teisco or Wandre) that I may at some point have mentioned.

Please feel free to search through my archives (see right-hand column). This website is a blog - or weblog - which means that it is a frequently updated website, mainly consisting of links to content elsewhere on the internet. If you are looking for a particular type of guitar or information on renovation it is possible that I have covered it somewhere, but you might have to go trawl back through the archives to find what you want. What's at the top of the front page today, will not be there next week or next month!

Perhaps I should see about incorporating a "Search this website" feature.

I have recently added a commenting feature, so you can leave feedback beneath individual posts. If you have any direct questions you can always email me at gl.wilson@ntlworld.com but I warn you now, I am not a guitar guru as such, just someone with a passion for the instrument. Possibly you know far more about the subject than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis