Monday 16 June 2003

Am I really the only one who HATES Paul Reed Smith guitars? I just find them so utterly tasteless. To me, they are like pieces of pointlessly expensive but not particularly attractive furniture. It's all about appearances, quilted tops, flamed maple, etc, etc. And the prices are silly. If a guitar was worth thousands I'd be scared of picking it up in case I made a mark on it, let alone actually playing the bloody thing.

Here is a particularly gross example selling on eBay at the moment.

If someone has £14,500.00 that they are willing to spend on that, then they must have more money than either taste or imagination.

Update: That VILE guitar sold for £7,500... as I said there are some tasteless people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis