Thursday 18 April 2013

1961 Atlas-branded Supro shortscale guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
This 1961 Atlas-branded Supro shortscale guitar is quite glorious in its single-pickup slab-bodied simplicity. Shredders will take one look at this beauty and scratch their heads wondering what they are supposed to do with a guitar whose neck meets the body at the 12th fret. With a 22" scale, this Supro would no doubt excel at those retro blues licks and I'd love to crank it up to play some classic garage band rock.

Currently being offered for sale on eBay with a Buy It Now price of $699.88.

G L Wilson

© 2013, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. That appeals to me greatly. Beautiful and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the neck and thought "what am I supposed to do with that" lol
    think I've just worked out what type of guitarist I am :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis