Saturday 14 February 2015

Prototype Luthier Crafted Double Neck Acoustic Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:





Given Gavin's love of double necked guitars I would be remiss to not share this prototype acoustic here on Guitarz.

I like the general body shape and it looks like it may not be as cumbersome as other double neck acoustics. I cannot find much information about the guitar though. The label says its an AB-07. That could be a model or a make. It also says that it was made in Montreal. I can't read anything else on the label.

I'm not sure about the finish on this one though. It looks a bit dense on the back, neck, and the sides. The top looks ok though.

Currently listed for $500 Canadian

R.W. Haller







© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis