Tuesday 1 December 2015

Eastwood Mandocaster. Beautiful electric mandolin for Tele Tuesday.

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I'm a big fan of Eastwood guitars. I've never played one I didn't like, they bring back old models in tribute ( to the dismay of some purists ), and they're Canadian ( yay, national pride and stuff!)

As a mandolin player and a Telecaster fan it's a crime that I have yet to own one of these. I've considered getting an electric mandolin before but it was the Epiphone firebird version. This Eastwood Mandocaster could be the answer to my electromando dreams.

Maybe Santa will hear my call.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. That mandolin/telecaster hybrid looks awesome, here's to Santa hearing your request!

    If you have 5 minutes, check out my blog, looking at and reviewing plectrums: the-pick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mandolin/telecaster mashup looks awesome, hopefully Santa will hear your request!

    If you have 5 minutes, check out my blog, where I write about plectrums: the-pick.blogspot.co.uk
    It would be cool to have you on my blog talking about the picks you use, let me know if you'd be interested!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis