Friday 26 August 2016

Gemelli. An Incredible original offset Italian guitar from 1964

guitarz.blogspot.com:





This Italian beauty caught my eye. I feel Ive seen a similar guitar but I cannot quite recall where. Made by Gemelli ( Italian for "twins" as it was a company founded by twin brothers) in 1964 this offset 4 pickup wonder has all the elements of a vintage Italian guitar. Glitter finish and rocker ( or are they push button? ) switches help to complete the overall package of awesomeness that is this guitar. The funky tremolo is just icing on the cake.

Currently listed at $1600 Canadian.

R.W. Haller

Edit: I knew I'd seen a similar guitar before. Check out this red Bartolini.


© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis