Sunday 2 October 2016

Anjo Guitar from the 1980s. Pointy madness that could only be 1980s

guitarz.blogspot.com:








There's not much I can say about this 1980s Anjo electric guitar that the pictures don't already say. An obvious copy of a BC Rich, this pokey beast was likely made in Japan and would have the same level of craftsmanship that you'd find in a 1980s Japanese guitar.

Currently listed for $225 Canadian.

R.W. Haller

© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. The headstock reminds me of the Ampeg "Stud" series guitars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool looking guitar, thanks for the share.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:10 pm

    Hi I am a guitar enthusiast too. awesome blog.
    anyways I am also selling my guitar woods if you are interested let me know
    see my post here: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/art/5841227281.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis